- Content: 100% Polyester
- Finish: Crypton
- Backing: Acrylic, Fluid Barrier
- Pattern Repeat: V 173.5 inches x H 54 inches (V 440.7 cm x H 137.2 cm)
- Construction: Woven
- Format: Roll
- Width: 54in (137cm)
- Total Weight: 18 ounces/linear yard
- Maintenance: Water-Based Modified (WM), Bleach (10:1)
- Indoor & Outdoor: Indoor
- Applications: Commercial & Residential Upholstery
- Durability: Heavy Duty
- Flammability: CA TB 117-2013
- Abrasion / Wear Resistance: 100,000 Double Rubs Wyzenbeek
- Lightfastness: 40 hours
- Environmental Benefits: This product ships carbon neutral.
- Certificates & Standards: CA 01350, Greenguard Gold
- LEED: LEED - Disclosure & Optimization: Material Ingredients
- Designer Name: Kapitza
- Availability: Typically Stocked
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Warranty: 5 years
Designtex is a design and manufacturing company based in New York City. Since our founding in 1962, our products have been designed to deliver utility and beauty. We believe in combining art with science and tradition with technology. Our products are in the collections of the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum and the Design Museum in London.
We pioneered sustainable product development. In 1995, we introduced the first Cradle to Cradle-certified textile collection to the contract industry and have kept sustainability at the center of our developments ever since.
We operate as a carbon-neutral company. Over the past decade, working with our partner, NativeEnergy, we have funded environmental remediation projects in the United States and Africa. We do things differently than the other companies that do what we do. We're unique. We create, not merely curate, and collaborate. We find some of the best artists, craftsmen, architects, designers and photographers, and make them our partners.
We’re Designtex. This is who we are.